02 February 2008
[ the oc part i ]
I was very surprised after reading this article...though I suppose I shouldn't have been. Over and over, I have seen proof that the world is run by incompetants and there's nothing we can do to stop them from continuing to do so, as they are in the majority, and the majority controls everything. It's pathetic how little people actually get done when doing their jobs. I don't care how much "creating new jobs" bolsters the economy, because if everyone working those new jobs is inept, half-asleep, and possibly drug-addicted, then it's certainly not helping anyone on the receiving end of their shoddy work. As for the situation in question, it's pathetic; handwashing takes ten seconds at the most, and the majority of medical facilities provide convenient stations where workers can do so...that is, unless said facilities were designed by yet more incompetants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment