19 February 2008
[ the oc part i ]
Hmm. I really wouldn't change much about this class at all. I like the way it's working currently. I might up the number of comments like Miriam said though, because we could get into some more interesting discussions. Also, I've warmed up to Gladwell's writing a bit, but I think I would still sort of dread reading another book by him: Blink looks fairly good, but maybe next quarter, instead of reading that, we could look up books we think might be interesting, discuss them, and decide on another book to read? It'd be nice to see all the different books people come up with. (Non-fiction only?) Perhaps you should also throw in an occasional "what kind of blogs do you read" assignment like the one we did for the first week, I enjoyed that one. That's all I can think of at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I wouldn't change the class either. It's a great experience, plus I get extra time to do my homework. :P
when you say increase the number of comments does that mean less blog posts? And I do agree with whay you said about reading a different style of book 4th quarter.
No, same number of posts, though maybe slightly reduced length, but maybe like three, four or five posts. I'm thinking, though, no set number, just try to get into discussions.
Whoops. Three, four or five COMMENTS. Not posts. Same amount of posts.
Post a Comment