20 April 2008
[ the opp ]
For this week I think I'm going to do a sort of strange OPP. Rather than comment on someone's post I'm going to comment on the lack thereof. Currently, a lot of the people in this class seem not to be posting anymore but a lot of us are more borderline; as in, some people haven't posted since February so they're obviously out. But a lot of people who don't seem to be doing any posting now have posted as recently as mid-March. So who's in and who's out? Do we (everyone still posting) not know something; have the people who are dropping told Jen, but she just hasn't told us? Or is it just me and for some reason I don't know? This last week or so when looking for posts to comment on I've been confused as to who's dropped (and thus, who not to comment on). Anyone else's thoughts on this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment