09 May 2008
[ the oc part ii ]
I'm not really a big fan of any news network. The only one that I really can't stand is FOX (its "Fair and Balanced" slogan is absolutely hilarious considering it's, well, FOX). I'm not too fond of the others either as they all have obnoxious reporters and anchors to a certain degree plus lots of political bias. CNN is probably the one I dislike the least but this is obviously an attempt to make a quick buck and a pretty lame one at that. At least the headlines selected for T-shirtdom are vaguely humorous or at least appear to be attempts at humour. Most seem to be stupid, but at least there's a thought process to it (at least they understand that no one wants to wear a headline like, say, "Police: 10-year-old raped, gives birth," but they don't seem to understand what headlines are actually funny).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment